What the Wenches Are Reading





Click through to see what we're reading this week! 






Angela: I’m back reading one of my all-time favourite series A Song of Ice and Fire. I’m onto A Clash of Kings (ASoIaF #2) by George R. R. Martin, and I love being back in this world.

Anne: I started the Broken Girls by Simone St James. I'm not very far into it, but it is interesting so far.

Barb: I finished Feverborn and moved right on to Feversong. This is the first time I'm reading all three books in Mac's second act back to back to back, and I'm absolutely loving it. I adore that every time I read a KMM book I get something new, see something I missed the last time. Like the bit where Dani/Jada's left hand, which turned black when she killed a Hunter, is more magically potent, and Shazam says it feels different when she pets him with that one. I don't think that's a throwaway tidbit. I can't wait to see what else I missed in this book a year ago! 

Kathi: I’m still looking for comfort reading, and I realized I hadn’t read Lisa Clark O’Neill’s first series, so I picked up Mr. Write (Sweetwater #1). It was just what I needed! A bit of mystery, romance, and sexy time set in a small, South Carolina hometown. 

Merit: I'm rereading A Court of Mist and Fury, the second book in A Court of Thorn and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas. It's even better on this second read. One of my favorite series. Great characters, intrigues and surprises on every turn.

Zee: I'm still in the Sectors preparing for war with those bastards in Eden in the Beyond series. Just finished Beyond Ruin and damn. So much happened!

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)