Quote of the Day

"People on Herald say you have PTSD and you became a  hermit like a monk because of it."

"Either a hermit or a monk, not both," I corrected out of habit.
"Herald also said he was disfigured." Arabella made big eyes.
"Yes, I'm a hermit. Mostly I brood," Mad Rogan said. "Also I'm very good at wallowing in self-pity. I spend my days steeped in melancholy, looking out the window. Occasionally a single tear quietly rolls down my cheek."
Arabella and Lina snickered in unison.
"Do you also brush a white orchid against your lips?" Arabella put in. 
"While sad music plays in the background?" Lina grinned.
"Perhaps," Mad Rogan said. 

Burn For Me, By Ilona Andrews.  

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)