Quote of the Day

"You were cut?"

"Yeah, but I'm okay. Just a little sore."

Devilishness shined in Malik's eyes. "What was the weapon again? Paring knife? Melon baller?" He squeezed his thumb and forefinger together. "One of those cinnamon-flavored toothpicks?"

I gave Luc, the only one who'd have had time to tell Malik about the weapon of choice, a very flat look. "Really?"

He winked. "I told him the rioter used a spatula. He got the rest on his own."

"It was a chef's knife," I said, holding my hands about a foot apart. "And a very large one."

"That's what she said," Ethan murmured.

Maybe my sarcasm was catching.

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)