Quote of the Day

Owen stopped eating long enough to raise his eyebrows. "Safeword? I know what it is," he muttered, forestalling the explanation Malcolm was about to spew. "I just mean, I'm the one who's going to need it?"
Malcolm took a few deep breaths. Was the Yank being irritating on purpose, or had Malcolm given him too many points for intelligence? "Well, I am buying dinner," he ground out, and Owen winked.
"Hamburger."
"Yes, Yank, hamburgers for dinner."
"Nope. Hamburger for safeword. I'm not likely to spit that out in the middle of sex unless I mean it, right?"
~~Country Mouse, Amy Lane & Aleksandr Voinov

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)