Quote of the Day




My body bucked as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through me, and I was thinking it, please, as he drank. Please do it deep. Please don't stop. Please. He felt me pleading, I think, or maybe even tasted it in my blood ― because he didn't stop once he'd made me come. He kept going, and it started to feel less like sex and more like a drug, the sweet, soaring rush of a big hit of K, and Bill and I seemed to dissolve wherever our bodies touched, to bleed together and mingle. To become one.


~ Jordan Castillo Price, Swarm
   (Channeling Morpheus #9)

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)