Quote of the Day

















Special Forces - Soldiers (1980-1989) by Aleksandr Voinov / Vashtan and Marquesate











“No, Vadim. No.” Dan’s dark eyes were unforgivingly intense. “You must not die for me, not ever. You must live for me, you understand?” His fingertips rested on Vadim’s face. “Give me your word, you will live for me, whatever happens. Even if I never see you again. I need to believe that somewhere, out there, you are alive.”

***Image used from www.aleksandrvoinov.com









Comments

  1. Oh wow. Great quote! I'm going to have to get around to reading these books soon. To be honest, I was a bit intimidated by the sheer size of these books and decided to read some other stuff first, plus I'm in a sports-moodthing right now so went for sporty books, but I have GOT to get around to reading the Special Forces books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, they are really good. Honestly. I don't give many books 5 stars, but definitely for Soldiers. Not so much for the others 2 though. Yes they are huge though so take a while to get through.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)